The reason I got into radio was to make a difference. I'm personally involved with many local organizations, as well as the hundreds we work with through the station. Here are just a few of the groups I spend more time helping:
University of Iowa Children's Hospital, CMN, and Dance Marathon
The ARC of East Central Iowa
Knights of Columbus
Marion Youth Baseball
I enjoy coaching baseball, playing tennis, kickboxing, listening to music, playing board games with my kids, riding rollercoasters and taking long walks on the beach.
My favorite teams that I follow:
· Minnesota Vikings Football
· Nebraska Cornhuskers Football
· Univ of North Dakota Fighting Sioux Hockey
· Linn Mar Lions
· Iowa Hawkeyes
· Minnesota Twins & Cincinnati Reds Baseball
We have a pretty smart dog, a Black Golden-Doodle. He has been a great dog, good with the kids, obeys my commands, and only barks when a stranger appraoches the house or someone is at the door. I still can't get him to fetch a beet out of the fridge though, but he is more than willing to drink one and eat any bowl of chips left out from watching football. Is your dog smart? Here is the list of the smartest dog breeds according to the American Kennel Club. Agree or disagee?
1. border colie, 2 german sheppard, 3.bloodhound 4. beagle 5. lab retreiver 6. newfoundland 7. malinois 8.huskie 9. goldern retriever 10 aussie sheppard.